This Class III stone, found in 1877, is now in the Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh.
This fine cross slab is divided on one face into three panels.
At top is a wheel-headed cross on a short shaft. It is mostly blank with some simple interlacing. Two cowled monks or priests with crooked staffs stand either side of the shaft.
In the centre panel is a very elegantly carved beast - possibly a lion.
In the bottom panel are two creatures with bird heads and legs but human bodies and arms. They each carry an axe and they hold a human head between their beaks.