This splendid recumbent stone circle has marvelous views to the south.
The fifteen-foot long grey granite recumbent stone has fallen inwards. On its (currently) upper surface are over thirty cup marks. Its colour contrasts stongly with the red rock (granite and gneiss) of the other stones in the circle. The circle is about 28 yards in diameter. The tall stones flanking the recumbent stone are about six and a half and seven and a half feet tall.
Within the circle is the remains of a ring cairn 21 yards in diameter.
Eight deposits of burnt bone were found within the central space of the ring cairn when it was excavated in 1865.